About the Antigua walking tour
The Antigua walking tour starts at 9:00am. The meeting point is at the central park, where your bilingual guide will meet you to start the guided tour. Walking in the historic centre of town you will pass by the main churches, ruins, markets and more. During the walking your tour guide will tell you lots of interesting facts about Guatemalan society, history and customs.
Lunch at the house of a local family
After the Antigua walking tour you can have lunch at the house of a local family. These families are located in Antigua or surrounding villages. Our local representative will walk with you to the family’s house or the meeting point. The family will prepare a local dish which you will enjoy together with them. Truly a great cultural exchange. You can experience the hospitality of the Guatemalans while enjoying a delicious lunch. In addition you will give valuable and direct economic support to them.
- 1 pax: $60 usd
- 2 pax: $30 usd pp
- 3 pax and over: $25 pp
- Lunch cost $10 pp extra.
- Bilingual guide
- Lunch at a local family’s house if you choose this add-on.
- Entrance fees to churches and ruins.
- Comfortable walking shoes
With the walking tour, you might enter churches, so you need to dress appropriately.
- The tour has a central meeting point: In front of Cafe Condesa express at the central park in Antigua:
La Casa del Conde
5a Avenida Norte, #4
- For the lunch you can choose between meat and vegetarian, but the option is per booking (not per person).
The local lunch is offered to you in cooperation with resisrest.