Copan tour from Antigua
We have included accommodation for one night in a nice centrally located hotel with private bathroom, A/C and wifi. Transportation to and from Copan is in private bus. The guided tour of the ruins is with private bilingual guide.
On the first day we will pick you up from any hotel in Antigua (or Guatemala City). We recommend to leave early to avoid the worst of the traffic through Guatemala City and get the most out of your day.
You will spend the night in a hotel very close to the center of Copan in a double/twin room with private bathroom. After check-in you will have some time for lunch (own expense).
At 2 pm your private driver will pick you up from your hotel and bring you to the archeological site. Your guide wil be waiting for you to start your tour of the Copan archeological ruins (2 hours).
The rest of the evening you are free to explore the town on your own.
At 9 am starts the visit of the Macaw bird park located 2 km from Copan. Our driver will bring you to entrance and pay the entrance fee. The bird park takes care of many rescued and endangered tropical birds. The driver will wait for you and afterwards you drive back to Antigua. We will stop on the way for lunch (not included).
Drop off at any hotel in Antigua or Guatemala City.
You can also add one night and visit the hot springs near Copan!
- Round trip transportation from and back to Antigua or Guatemala City (private)
- Bilingual guide during your visit to the Copan archeological site
- Entrance fees to the site and museum
- Hotel accommodation
- Meals not mentioned / drinks
- Personal expenses like beverages, tips etc.
- Border fees
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Border fees are not included!
- Price mentioned is for 2 people, discounts for more than 2 people!
Per Person price starts at