El Paradon Beach Day trip from Antigua
A full day trip from Antigua to El Paradón Beach.
With stunning sunsets, this beach at the pacific coast, makes for a great day or weekend trip from Antigua. It attracts both beach lovers and surfers. Although increasingly popular among foreign visitors, the influx of tourist to this small beach place is still small, so you can still enjoy nature in a relaxed way.
El Paradón beach is ideal for surfing, due to its shallow waters. However there are lots of other activities you can do here like the practice of yoga or visit to the mangroves where you can see sea turtles and other wildlife.
About the the trip
There are a lot of activities you can do like surfing, kayak, paddle boarding or just relax in a hammock all day! We offer a day trip to El Paradon with transportation included and four different activities to choose from. However if you just want transportation we can also arrange it, either in shared shuttle or private. The drive from Antigua takes about two and half hours.
- Round trip transportation (hotel pick-up and drop-off in Antigua).
- Included in the yoga class: 1 hour yoga class on beachfront deck. Natural drink and breakfast.
- Included in the surf class: 1 hour surf class with professional instructor and surfboard. Energizing coconut water or smoothie.
- Included in the kayak tour: 2 hour kayak tour with local bilingual guide. Drybag and lifevest. Refreshing drink.
- Included in the SUP (Stand Up Paddle): 1 hour guided tour. Refreshing drink.
Whatever you would usually take to the beach, sunscreen, hat, bathing suit, mosquito repellent etc.
This standard trip starts and ends in Antigua Guatemala, but you can ask us for the price of other departure points.
Please note that there is a 2 pax minimum. However if you are alone please send us an email and we can check if there are other travellers confirmed.
5:45 – 6:15 am: pick-up from your hotel in Antigua and drive for 2.5 hours.
Yoga option: 8:30 – 9:30 am: yoga class, includes refreshing drink
Surf option: 1 hour class (variable time)
Kayak option: 09:00 – 11:00
Stand Up Paddle: 1 hour tour (variable time)
4:00 pm: drive back to Antigua, back between around 6:30 pm (you can also arrange the trip back on another day if you want to make it a multiple day trip).